Bruschetta-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Organico Bello Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 2 sprigs basil, sliced
- 4oz Mozarella, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise, leaving attached on 3 sides. Stuff with seasoned bruschetta mix.
- Pour 2 cups Organico Bello Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce in cast-iron pan or other oven-proof dish and place stuffed chicken breasts on top.
- Bake chicken breasts for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with roasted vegetables or your choice of side dish.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.