La Vita Organica - Healthy Holiday Cookies!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies!
'Tis the season of... Christmas cookies!
These cookies are easy, healthy, and vegan. Enjoy!
- 1 medium ripe banana (~1/2 cup mashed)
- 2 Tbsp organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup almond meal (ground from raw almonds)
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free for GF eaters)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Add banana and peanut butter to a food processor and mix again until combined.
- Add the almond meal and rolled oats and pulse until a sticky dough is formed.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add in chocolate chips, if using.
- Chill dough for 10 minutes and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp amounts of your cookie dough and form into rounds, then arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.