La Vita Organica - Naturally Prevent Sickness
Here are a few tips to keep your family healthy - naturally!
- Rest/Sleep –
- Gives our bodies to recharge. Without this time, our bodies won’t be able to function properly enough to combat sicknesses and germs
- Eat Nourishing Food –
- Is the best way to get the proper nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for a healthy body. Also, be sure to eat probiotic-rich food to keep your gut healthy, which helps you digest properly to ensure you’re getting the most out of all the good food you eat!
- Exercise –
- Stimulates the body similar to a nourishing diet, strengthening against germs and viruses
- Bone Broth –
- Provides amino acids that boost the immune system
- Improves hydration due to the presence of electrolytes, especially if made with vegetables
- Adds electrolytes to improve exercise
- Soup –
- Is full of nourishing broth and hearty vegetables, soup is a great way to get nourishing vitamins and minerals, soothe a tender throat, and just receive emotional comfort!
- Apple Cider Vinegar –
- Keeps pH levels balanced, which can help prevent germs from cozying up.
- Aids digestion by increasing stomach acid, helping you get the most out of your nourishing food
- *Lemon Juice –
- Stimulates digestive track and aids in digestion
- Quickly alkalizes body to balance pH
- *Honey –
- Has Antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties
- Relieves inflammation or irritation in throat by forming a protective layer
- Not all honey is created equal! Be sure it is raw, unfiltered, and 100% pure, from a trusted source
*Bonus Tip: If you already have a nasty cold and need help fighting off that cough and soothing your throat, make a tea with hot water, honey, and lemon juice. The lemon will promote health through alkalinizing your body and the honey will both kill bacteria and soothe your throat. And throw in some ACV for an extra boost of health!