Grilled Vegetable Capellini Marinara
Thank you, Sara Organic Eats for the post featuring our Marinara sauce!
Grilled Vegetable Capellini Marinara is a great dish to add to your dinner table. It is a vegetarian dish that contains a variety of vegetables. We use all organic ingredients to make this easy dish. We use Organico Bello Marinara Sauce, which is an amazing tasting sauce, made with 100 percent organic ingredients. You can feel good about serving this delicious recipe to your family.
- 1 jar of Organico Bello Marinara sauce
- 12 oz box capellini pasta, cooked
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- I cup of broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 1 5oz bag fresh baby spinach
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat Organico Bello Marinara sauce in a small saucepan on low for about 10-15 minutes.
- Boil about 4 cups of water in a pot. Add 12 oz of capellini to boiling water.
- Cook capellini according to package directions and until desired consistency.
- In another pan on medium heat, add 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1 cup of broccoli, ½ cup of chopped onions, and ½ cup of chopped carrots to the pan.
- Sauté until soft for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in 5 oz of baby spinach and sauté until all cooked for another 5 minutes.
- 8.Add in ¼ tsp of salt and ¼ tsp of pepper. Combine with the cooked veggies. Set aside.
- Once the capellini is done cooking, drain the water and place the capellini back in the pot.
- 10 Add in heated marinara sauce and sautéed vegetables. Mix until combined.
- Serve in a bowl and top with Parmesan cheese.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.